Petrol Hi Top Campervan Self Contained
2 or 3 berth available. (Top bunked rated below 65kg)
Our Petrol Toyota Hiace camper vans are well known for their reliability and the ease with which they drive and navigate New Zealand roads.
With the main double bed located at the rear of the van you are able to back right up to the beach, open the rear tailgate and invite mother nature into your wee home. This is just one of the wonderful things clients enjoy the most while travelling with our petrol vans!
The petrol van is ideal for small families or groups of 3. The top bunk comes with 2 extra boards that pull out directly above the bottom bed. This can also provide great storage!
The high top makes it surprisingly spacious inside with plenty of room to stand up and move around.
The petrol Cruzy Campers carry a reliable fridge that runs from a 12 volt house battery constantly. This battery is recharged while you drive as well as when you plug into power. ( We recommend plugging into power on your first night and every 2nd or 3rd evening along your holiday).
- 2.4 Litre petrol engine
- 5 Speed manual transmission
- Exterior Height 2.5 Metres
- Interior Height 1.82 Metres
- Length 5 Metres
- Width 1.75 Metres
- Spare Tyre with jack, tools and wheel brace
- High stop safety light
- Wide angle mirrors
- Comfortable seating and seat belts for 3 people
- 12 volt pumped water system
- 2 Burner gas hobs and grill
- Running cold water
- 12 volt fridge.
- Full thermal drapes for privacy
- Plenty of storage
- Portable toilet- Certified Freedom Campers
- Inside table
- Bed size 1.85 metres x 1.5 metres
- Hi Top enables you stand upright inside
We provide FREE for your comfort and use, everything you will need while camping with us. Please follow the link below.