The following equipment is included FREE in all our self-contained campervans as standard:
- Queen bedding, pillow, duvet, mink blanket, sheets, and towels with face cloths.
- Plates, bowls, cutlery, cups and glasses packed individually for 2 or 3 berth vans
- Electric and gas kettle, frying pan, pots, toaster and coffee plunger
- Kitchen cooking utensils, knives, ladle, fish slice, masher, wooden spoon, can opener etc. Frying pan and pots.
- Salad bowl, colander and plastic containers with lids.
- Bucket, torch, small dustpan and brush, washing line with pegs and hot water bottles
- Dishwashing fluid and cloth
- Camp chairs and table
- Pre- paid (Pay-as- you go) phone. Spark or 2 Degrees are our chosen providers.
- Hema map and travel information
- portable cassette type toilet ( as required to meet self containment standards)
All Cruzy Campers camper vans are fitted with:
- 2 Batteries. 1 Starting and 1 House
- 240V fan heater (used when plugged into camping ground power supply only)
- 2-ring LPG gas cooker and grill
- 60 litre fridge. ( petrol van- fridge on 12 volt house battery only. Diesel van- 3 way fridge, 12 volt, lpg gas, 240 volt)
- Ample cupboard space
- CD Player
- Double bed
- Dual power 12v battery + 240v mains
- Fixed seating
- Fire Extinguisher
- Insect screens on roof vent diesels vans. On top side windows petrol vans
- Skylight and vent (High top models)
- Stainless steel sink with pressurized water and 30 litre tank
- 30 litre fresh and waste water tanks
- Outside camping table and chairs
- Wardrobe - plenty of storage space
- spare wheel with jack and tools
The following additional items are also available at a small charge (subject to availability).
Please identify the equipment that you require when booking.
- Child/baby seat
- Portable LPG Barbeque and bottle
- 2/3 person tent
- 12 volt to 240v inverter
- Single bedding
- Sleeping bag with camping bed roll ( note: sleeping bag is not rated for extreme temperatures)